Clients seek out my photography for various reasons. They desire an experience of confidence-boosting empowerment. They love that my crafted image editing style gives their images a fine art quality, and the photos do not look like they were taken in a pool. Finally, clients want the memories of that experience preserved in a way that they can see, feel, or touch daily to serve as a reminder of their own inner strength and beauty.
My goal is to make your experience unparalleled
- I will answer all of your questions and help you fully understand the photography process.
- I will communicate openly and freely with you regarding our plan for your photography session.
- Our consult session to discuss your photography needs and creatively plan our shoot will be free of obligation and pressure.
- You will know all product pricing prior to booking. I value transparency!
- During our photography session, I will do everything in my power to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- After our photography session, I will communicate with you when your photos are ready to be viewed at a reveal and ordering appointment.
- At our purchasing appointment, I will help you choose the products that are best for your home, lifestyle, and desires, and answer any questions regarding products.
- I will deliver your products to you when they arrive.
- Communication with me is always open!
Click HERE to schedule your no-obligation creative design consult and receive a quote based on your needs.
* All returning clients receive $25 off their next session!
*Additional charges may apply for multiple shoot locations, travel outside of San Diego City limits, etc.
*The average amount spent on prints and print products after each Underwater Fine Art Photography session is $700-2000.
*The average amount spent on prints and print products after each Lifestyle or Portrait (land based photography) session is $400-700.
*Ask about the Military discount HERE!