Clients seek out my photography for various reasons. They desire an experience of confidence-boosting empowerment. They love that my crafted image editing style turns their images into museum quality fine art, and the photos do not look like they were taken in a pool. Finally, clients want the memories of that experience preserved in a way that they can see, feel, or touch daily to serve as a reminder of their own inner strength and beauty.
My goal is to make your experience unparalleled
- I will answer all of your questions and help you fully understand the photography process.
- I will communicate openly and freely with you regarding our plan for your photography session.
- You will know all product pricing prior to booking. I value transparency!
- During our photography session, I will do everything in my power to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- After our photography session, I will communicate with you when your photos are ready to be viewed at a reveal and ordering appointment.
- At our purchasing appointment, I will help you choose the products that are best for your home, lifestyle, and desires, and answer any questions regarding products.
- I will deliver your products to you when they arrive.
- Communication with me is always open!
Click HERE to schedule your no-obligation creative design consult and receive a quote based on your needs.
*For Underwater Photography, we offer both Collections and A la Carte pricing. Our Collections start at $1580 and our A la Carte menu starts at $600. Most of our clients spend an average of $2200-2600 on art products after their Underwater Fine Art Photography session.
*For Land-based Photography Sessions, we offer an easy A la Carte menu for prints and print products. Most of our clients spend an average of $500-800 after their land-based portrait photography session.
*Additional charges may apply for multiple shoot locations, travel outside of San Diego City limits, etc.
*Ask about our Military discount HERE!